Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our little blessing








We blessed Quincy on the 27th. We were so lucky to have soooo much family in town. There were 15 men in the circle. What a lucky guy! And we....well we are sooo lucky to have Quincy. He's such a little joy. Every night it brings tears to my eyes thinking about how much he's growing and changing. I am extremely grateful for such a healthy little baby boy but it makes me sad that he's getting so big. There is nothing as precious as having a baby fresh from heaven.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet. And he is so precious!
How's the nursing going? Still going at it?

The Allred Family said...

Is it that obvious??!!!! :)

kateworthi said...

Wow! I can't believe so many people were there either. Lucky. Quincy is so freakin' cute! I can hardly stand it. He's so light compared to Ella and Link - it's crazy. I'm so glad he's so sweet. I can't wait to meet him next month! (right?? :)!

Heather O'Pry said...

Claire he is so cute! Congratulations to ya'll.

Rachel said...

Quincy is totally getting chubby! Looks like someone is feeding him good! He's so cute and precious.

Alicia said...

What a big little guy!! He's so cute!