Friday, November 28, 2008

Day of Gluttony





Jason giving Link some golfing tips. We had so much fun at this park in the batting cage and on the driving range.



Jason and Jake trimmed the turkey and then chewed on some bones. Men are dogs, right? :)




My dead sexy husband who has an affinity for Hugh Jackman. Who wouldn't? We saw Australia over the weekend and we were all a little obsessed with him after.



Ella is auditioning to be in "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". I think she's mastered the look. We were hoping for a Christmas card winner (ao we took about a millions pictures)....no winners yet.



Ella and Jason building a domino train to knock down. This was Jason's idea of fun on Thanksgiving. He's such a kid at heart.

Initially we were going to Augusta for T-giving. Our nephew is immune suppressed due to chemo (he has childhood leukemia) and since Link was protruding green snot.....we didn't want to pass the love to T-bone. As you can see, it was a good choice. Link has woken up everyday with this green love juice coming out of his nose.








The kids loved playing in the pile of leaves. It was so fun for them and for me to watch. So cute!! Again no family pictures that we really loved. Maybe we should hire a pro. No....I'm too cheap. We'll go for round two soon.
.

15 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

What a funny post. You are hilarious! Although I think I could of done without Link's green love juice. I'm still dry heaving. :)

Anonymous said...

haha to Jenn's comment. I don't even know how to respond to that picture of Lincoln. I'm still in shock!

Rachel said...

I didn't know Lincoln had a mohawk- its so cute on him. My kids have one big snot every morning when they wake up- it usually stretches down to their jammies though as I make a mad dash for the wipes. Gross- it sure is sick to see it on another kid though.

Lindsey said...

Ok- Jenn totally described it perfectly. I literally gagged when I saw that picture! Luckily there were a lot of cute pics to look at, too.

What are you talking about!? Nathan DOES have a fro!

Alicia said...

Love the picture of you and Ella in the leaves! I thought Logan had a bad snotty nose, but I think Linc wins the award. I can't believe I'll be there this Saturday, I thought it was still a week away! I'm soo excited, and need to get packing! Yes it does take me awhile since I pack for 2.

Rebecca said...

I think that last pic of Ella is really cute. Ok, that pic of Lincoln is disgusting. I almost barfed. You liked Australia? It's gotten bad reviews so I'm really curious b/c I was really wanting to see it.

The Allred Family said...

um, even grosser in bigger format!

J said...

That love juice is the grossest thing I've seen all day! And that's only because my son's diarrhea is finally gone. Still some cute pics though. I laughed out loud at the one where you said Ella was auditioning for the Grinch. Hope you get the winner Christmas card picture you're looking for!

Annica said...

Yah, I agree with everyone! That snot picture might be the sickest thing I have ever seen. But, the OTHER pictures are cute! :-)

Dixie and Drew said...

Ok, Claire you have out done yourself. That is so gross. Poor Lincoln!!!

Jene and Megan said...

I'm not even going to go there with Lincoln's nose...anyway, so, I really want to see Australia. Was it any good? Oh and Hugh Jackman...can you say People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive?

Freddie said...

ok claw, this is your aunt freddie here... that snot was not normal! a snotty nose is one thing but i have never in my life seen any one with that much snot coming out of there nose. I thought it was a joke or something, I thought oh ya she must have photoshopped it in there. Has he been seen by a doctor? please tell me it was a joke... you sure have cute kids though... ha ha

Amanda said...

Yeah, for Hugh Jackman in Australia, with his shirt off! Jonah woke up this morning with snot running down his face - so sad...but it was nothing compared to Lincoln's. Glad he is better.

Patti said...

Yeah, so you figured out that we all think that is the most DISGUSTING picture ever! It makes me scared to have kids because I KNOW I would puke if I had to clean that up. Don't they make nose-tampons or something for stuff like that?!?!? But I love his mohawk and I thought the pics were great. A pic with personality is better than one where everyone looks all stiff. Thanks for sharing (except the snot pic, lol.)

Emily Rupp Sessions said...

Jason Sessions thinks the scariest picture is the one at the batting cage where Jason looks like his brother Josh!