Monday, November 10, 2008

6 things about me!

I got tagged. It says to list 6 things about yourself that people may not know.
1) I would love to say here that I am related to Obama. I already said that. Dang it. And it's so interesting. So on to more interesting things.....I am obssessed with ears. Anyone who has floppy ears, watch out! I will play with them all day long.
2) I just got all four impacted wisdom teeth out today and you need to know that I really enjoyed being drugged up today and that the pain is really not that bad. All the people who had said it was the worse experience of their life scared me. I have honestly not felt any pain, but I am already having nightmares about a sharp chip (preferably from El Charo) going into the incision. UGH!!!!
3) I am sooo uninteresting.....I cannot think of anything to say. I hate getting into bed with dirty feet. I wash them before I get inot bed.
4) I HATE smelly children. Who likes them? Right, I know. But I am an obsession with my children smelling good. That's not to say they always do...but I go crazy and start to twitch if they don't. (Just kidding on the twitching thing)
5) One more......hmmmmmm. I really want to get this really edgy haircut. you know Samantha form America's Next Top Model. her hair is soo cute. But I am scared people at chruch will judge me...oh and htat it won't look good. Should I go platinum???

8 comments:

Alicia said...

Haha Claire I think your still drugged up! You only listed 5, but hey thanks for doing it. You really didn't have to. Sorry about the teeth, but at least it's over with! My experience wasn't bad, but I only had 1 so I can't really compare.

Hillarys little Paynes said...

clair, I think you should go for the hair. you could pull it off.

The Allred Family said...

i am an idiot....it said list six and I even typed that then I only listed 5. DUH!

Amanda said...

Claire - yes go for the hair cut! It would be super cute on you.
Floppy ears huh? I got the perfect little boy for you then...

Dixie and Drew said...

Go for the hair!!! It look is would look really cute!!!.

Rebecca said...

thats disgusting about the chip in the incision. dont go platinum, though i do think her hair is really cute. i think marjorie's hair would look better on you, actually...:) j/k

Anonymous said...

Drugs are bad mmm-k. Go for the hair if you dont like it it will grow back out and it can be re-dyed in a few weeks. If people at church will judge you on your hairstyle then prehaps it's not the rite church..and you could totaly pull off the platinum.

Jill Bagley said...

ummmm--if you go platinum, just be ready to do deep conditioning like crazy, and then after, when you dont want to be platinum , your hair color wont stay!!!
youll have to have short hair forever.
but DO cut your hair however you want!! who cares what people think?
you are hilarious ---i would vote for you for mother of the year.
cute kids, cute pictures. and yea, i would paint the lamp---spray paint only though ---good luck!!