Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Part 3


One of the funnest things about having a newborn is just watching them. Am I right? All their quirky little facial expressions and squeaky little sounds. And its funny how they all do the same sounds/expressions. This is one of my favorite: The Derek Zoolander! :)
Yes I made a ginormous bow that was bigger than her head. I know, ridiculous. I cut it down but forgot to take more pictures. I like it better smaller. When I was making it I misjudged her tiny peanut-sized head.

Posted by PicasaAllred Family Halloween 2011. Charlotte's web, transformer, witch, and stubborn 2 year old who refused to wear a costume. Lincoln asked me what I was to which I replied, "a mom". Aren't I fun!

1 comment:

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Very cute! I love Ella's witch costume, and Quincy's costume looks like it WOULD have been very cute, too.