Thursday, November 3, 2011

Charlotte is four weeks

Everyone says it. I know, I know. But....I cannot believe its already been fours weeks since our sweet Charlotte was born. It seems like she's been with us forever. I guess because in a way, she has. Lucky us!
And yes, she is on the trampoline. No one was jumping. We were just enjoying the weather.

















Posted by PicasaThis is kind of a weird picture and she kinda looks like she has rabies with with foaming around her mouth :) but I though it really showed off her chubbs. This girl is getting CHUNK-Y. Just the way we like 'em.

1 comment:

Robinson Family said...

You are a photographer. She is so beautiful, and I can't believe it's been a month already. Now, she just needs to use the extra weight to sleep through the night and give her mommy some rest.