Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October PART 1 (be sure to read all three!)




Ella is taking ballet after school on Wednesdays. After begging to take since she could talk we finally figured out something that could work. Then this week she begged me not to go. Don't ys love that? She said she didn't wanna miss out on all the family fun while she was at dance. :) I had to laugh out loud at that one.

Grandma Becky came to help me after I had Charlotte. I was discharged Sat. the 8th and she left the following Saturday! Talk about service. She got the kids on the bus every day (allowing me to sleep a little more), cooked dinner every night (and four loaves of cinnamon bread for my freezer), and did all my laundry (twice), and cleaned my entire house before she left, and took care of the kids. Wow. What a Grandma! Thanks!!!!!!



Jason took the kids to a Revolutionary War reinactment. One if his professors was in it and it was free! The kids (and Jason)  LOVED it.

















The best part of the day....when all the other kids are in bed an dI actually spend time with Charlotte and cuddle her.

And she seems to like me too. :)

                                                                 







Uncle Bo came up to Augusta and Grandma Julie on Monday, when Char was a week and half. How lucky are we to have so many visitors!? However, Uncle Bo came under not-so-good circumstances...keep reading on to the next post....

2 comments:

Teryn said...

Love all the new posts! I can't believe you guys had to clip that little string under her tongue! ah!

Isn't newborn cuddling the best? I miss that the most.

Ella makes a beautiful ballet dancer.. so long and thin.. she's so feminine and pretty! and I DIE every time I see Quincy's GORGEOUS eyes! I mean, can we say heart breaker when he's older?? Of course Link is dang cute too.. your boys will be sought after for sure!! :)

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Mom is the best grandma ever. Our kids are so lucky.