Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Part 2

So....as I was saying. Uncle Bo came to give our sweet Charlotte a frenectomy. She was born slightly tongue tied as were some of our other children. This can cause nursing problems and problems with speech later on. So, we clipped her. So sad. She was so tiny. Look at her compared to Uncle Bo's hands.

Jason said this was the altar of sacrifice.




She was totally undisturbed and peaceful until we had to hold her down. Then they clipped her. She wasn't even bothered by it. She just didn't like being restrained. As soon as she was in my arms she stopped crying and started stretching her new tongue to its fullest limit.
These are just some pics I took when she was three weeks old last Thursday. They are not great but for documenting purposes...


 How precious! Wish I would have turned the picture.







The great pumkin hunt. So...I have noticed this cute little roadside stand since we moved here. I have been wanting to stop by and was so confident that a place like this would have great deals on local produce. PSH! Was I wrong! They were charging 7.99 for all pumkins, big or small. Don't they know you can get huge ones at walmart for 5.99. I was annoyed. Oh well.

The lucky pump who got to come home with us and be slaughtered.


One of Lincoln and Ella's favorite things to do at Halloween is to buy these little mini pumpkins. They named them creatively Mr. and Mrs. Pumpkin and drew faces on them with marker.
    The great slaughtering. Lincoln and Ella were fascinated that pumpkins have guts or blood as they insisted.



Ella got to design the eyes, Lincoln the mouth and Jason did the nose. Pretty generic but pretty cute.


                                                  How cute is this face? And proud too.
This is Jason shamelessly wearing Quincy's costume at our ward trunk-or-treat. Quincy refused.

Meet Charlotte's web. I could not resist once we decided to name her Charlotte. I have been plotting this for three weeks now. I really like the way it turned out. Although if I had been a better planner ( I made it about an hour before we wealked out the door) I would have done a spider headband. I tried but the styrofoam ball melted when I spray painted it (who knew?!) and then I realized I didn't have any black pipe cleaners.

                               Gotta LOVE these leg warmers! How dang cute are they!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: