Friday, September 30, 2011

Family Day

Last weekend was family day at Georgia Health Sciences University (the name recently changed from The Medical College of GA) where Jason attends dental school. We had Jason's alumni brothers and his parents come. It was so fun to see what Jason does on a day-to-day basis. I like to keep tabs on those things....sometimes I wonder if he's just on facebook all day.

This is HIS sim (simulation) lab complete with his name on it. See it? :) There's a little manequin attached to this station that you can pull out and work on.

Jason's dad- Dr.Bob, borther-Dr.Bo, and brother- Dr.Ben. Living the Allred legacy! :)

P.S.- Nine more days to go! I am "patiently" awaiting our baby girl's arrival. Dilated to a three and 90% effaced and SUFFICIENTLY uncomfortable. Ob informs me she thinks she'll be "just on time". GRRRR.

3 comments:

Robinson Family said...

That's neat his family is so supportive! Claire hang in there, and I still think this baby has to be early. You just call me if you need anything.

Jene and Megan said...

How awesome is dental school?! Sorry, I did the dental assisting thing and I find dental stuff so fascinating...I'm a total nerd. Anyway, you are so close to having your baby and I'm so jealous!! You look fabulous too! oh, I can't wait to see pics of your lil girl. I hope you go into labor sooner rather than later....I hope that for me too!! (well, give me another 2 weeks and then I'll be on the "ok, lets get this baby outta me train")

Teryn said...

How awesome for Jason! I knew his dad was a dentist but I didn't realize his brothers were too! does that mean you have a huge family that all has fabulous teeth?! ha! jealous!

Dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced and she didn't strip your membraines? I mean, come on! haha. Better get out on that trampoline mamma!! Good luck!! Can't WAIT to see pictures of her! hugs!!