Monday, September 19, 2011

Holy cow


Ok, so this guy thought this shirt was appropriate at a commemorative concert for the victims of 9-11 that we attended at a local park last week.  Dude- seriously? Yes, terrorism is of the devil. Islam however, is a religion. And not all Islams are terrorists. And not all terrorists are Islam. This shirt just SCREAMS ignorance.
And of course I am the suuuuuuuuper classy, educated, non-ignorant lady taking a picture of this dork. HA! :)

Lincoln rolling down the hills at the concert.


Ella at the park. Dang it. I thought this pic was going to be the official cast picture but obviously you can't even see her cast. Well....she got her cast off today! So, those tiny tiny pics from the previous post are just gonna have to do. She is wearing a sling for now. Apparently it is against her fashion code, it is a dinosaur sling. *GASP* She tells the nurse, "You guys should really have barbie slings".





How precious is this little guy's bed head? SOOOOOOOO cute. This is nap time bed head too, not even morning bed head. Good quality stuff right there.

And now....for the title. HOLY COW! :)
Don't mind the facial expression in this pic. Jason was the photographer and I didn't have any warning. I think I was in the middle of something something to the effect of, "Honey is this a bad angle?". :)
And I would just like to note that this was taken after the wrestling of three kids  church. I am 37 weeks. Jason says to me, "Honey, why are we taking a pic now? You are going to get bigger". He says it so matter-of-factly I wanna punch him. Little does he remember that I had Lincoln at 38 weeks.

Now these pics were taken by a real pro. Ella. Now the expression holy cow really takes on new meaning. The side angle is painful looking, right? I have to say my tummy feels bigger with this one than the others. It just feels very pokey-outey. :) More so than the other kiddos. But I have put on the least amount of weight (pat on the back...zumba up to 32 weeks really paid off!)....so maybe I am not as big as I feel.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

you looks amazing- seriously. i think my bum is as big as your tummy right now.

Teryn said...

looking beautiful momma! I am still in shock you will have 4 little ones running around.. where did the time go since our days at BYU? ;) Wishing you a healthy and safe delivery and a speedy recovery! hugs!!

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Yeah, you look awesome. Zumba has paid off. I went to a zumba class at my gym the other day and was totally wishing you were the teacher! It's tempting to move to GA so I can be in your class! :)

So sad that Ella broke her arm! Glad she's already got the cast off, though. Love the bed-head on Q. By the way, he totally motivated Ammon to start walking. When we got home from GA, Ammon was trying to walk. He gave up for a little while, then started walking again around 12 months (my earliest walker).

Amanda said...

You look GREAT!!