Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hallelujah!!!!! Fall has begun. Translation: it is below 90- degrees in GA. It has been so hot up until this weekend that our upstairs AC unit couldn't keep up. It would get up to 84 degrees upstairs. Swelterting to sleep in. Goo thing I sleep in seventy-six degree comfort downstairs! Poor kids. :)



Qunicy's main mode of trasporation these days- Ella. Either she carts him around or drags him by his arms while he giggles with delight.
S'mores. First of the season. Total and utter delight.



Mother tested kid approved. S'more's with Reeses. Definitely. Thanks Jen for the tip.















Could these S'more faces be any cuter?



We had fall craft night again this year at my place. Remember the "Harvest" blocks from last year? Well, we did it again. This project was inspired and organized by Emily and cost about $5 to make. So cute!

4 comments:

kateworthi said...

really. That wreath is so cute! As well as those s'more faces! I miss you Clareece!

Rebecca said...

cute wreath! i cannot believe how much lincoln looks like you (brought to my attention even more by all the home videos we've watched this week). quincy is so cute and so fuzzy wuzzy!

Meredith said...

I still have my blocks I never made. Can you email me the tutorial of how to do it again?

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i can't believe you didn't invite us over for reese's smore, rude!