Monday, October 19, 2009

So much to say, so little time

I love blogging and checking all of your blogs. I just have been struggling to find the time to post. Sorry. So, I have a lot to say but as I am typing I have a searing pain in my ribs (thank you baby) and I cannot wait to go home and lay down. After all, it is almost 9 and my body has reached it's upright limit (it needs to be horizontal). So forget the dialogue....it's not that great anyway. :) As you check out all these pictures, one thing is VERY apparent- the seasons have changed. Thank goodness, I felt like I had been sweating for WAY too long. These events are in the opposite order in which they occurred.


Tonight for FHE (in all my makeup-less splendor) we carved pumps, drank hot chocolate, had a fire, and ate smores. Oh, and it was cold. MMMMM, sounds like fall to me.

Then last weekend we went to our local fair where we paid outrageous prizes for our kids to ride dinky rides. I am so glad that they thought it was the coolest place ever. I was glad to be there and pay my admission solely to eat the korn dawgs. YUMMO!












About these blurry pics...Jason had a little trouble with our camera while in Hilton Head ( a beautiful island on the coast of South Carolina) with Lincoln and Grandpa Allred for a dental conference. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Ella and I stayed home and wallowed in our (YES, OUR) hormones. Lincoln still talks about the hot chocolate and fruit loops, that he got to pour all by himself- a very important detail. Thus, the hot chocolate picture. How cute is this little Euro swimsuit? If you have a body like Lincoln's it is DANG cute. :)

PS- On the baby front (cuz I know you're all dying to know), two weeks ago I was dilated to a one , fifty percent effaced and the baby was in between a station 1 or 2 in my pelvis. YEAH! Bring it on. Is it too much to ask to have him on Nov. 1st? I don't want to miss out on the kids' Halloween stuff, but don't want him kicking my ribs any longer either.

8 comments:

Jene and Megan said...

Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun the past few weeks! I too am so glad it's finally cooled off here. I bet it's even better for you since your pregnant. =)

Rebecca said...

you're getting so close! how exciting! any names yet?

kateworthi said...

I can't wait for you to have him!!! Very cute pics of your big kids.
And PS - I made (almost finished) you a VERY cute blanket, and I can't wait to send it for your new little guy to cuddle with. The problem is, do I wait 'til he's born, to finish it, and embroider his name on it? Or do I just send it as is, and it will be special just b/c it's from Auntie Katie?
And PPS - it's not a blessing blanket. Sorry. I wanted to do one that you could use more often.
Let me know via email, phone or fb.
Loves.

Amanda said...

I am so excited for your new little guy to come! Hurry up. What do you still need - seriously just tell me because you know that I am getting you something.

Yeah, for the Fall!

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Thanks for finally updating! I've been checking your blog. :) Those are cute pics. And Lincoln does have a cute little body.

Jessica Sedgwick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teryn said...

loved the update ;) You're kids are so adorable! I love that you said you and Ella were both dealing with "hormones"... Claira is the same way! Soooooo emotional, geeze! We say she has my hormones and emotion on crack! lol :)
Good luck with the baby! I hope he comes on Nov. 1st too.... for your sake :)

Allred Family said...

you are going to have to pinch that baby in because I am not done with your blanket yet! You look great! I hope all is well. Keep us updated!