Tuesday, July 7, 2009



These are the only pics taken on the fourth, given generously by Uncle Ben. Jason is definitely the best uncle ever. I don't know one niece or nephew that doesn't adore him. Above, he is here with his favorite baby- Ainsley.









Link...you look like you belong on the exotic beaches of Italy. I forgot hims swimsuit that day and only remember his uber-classy swim diaper with froggies on them. What a stud. He wears it like a champ. I forgot to blog about this. Ella is taking swimming lessons and is doing a stellar job. I am proud of her. She loves her teacher, Christine. She really thinks she is swimming all by herself. She doesn't even realize that even though she's making great progress, she's got a long way to go.

The reward for not screaming her head off.

6 comments:

Teryn said...

Love all the pictures ;) Ella's hair is so long and pretty and Lincoln is seriously a stud! What a cutie.. I think we should re-introduce he and Claira when they're older ;)

Hope all is well!!

Alicia said...

Cute pictures, looks like a great 4th!! Love the picture of Linc!!

Hannah Stayner said...

i want to do swim lessons with Smitty so bad! Look like fun

Amanda said...

Lincoln is rockin' that swim diaper. He does belong on some exotic beach strutting his stuff :)
Congrats on a boy!! I knew you found out this week so I have been checking for updates obsessively. I can't wait to meet your new little guy in November.
It is really funny that you bought girl stuff - you make me laugh :)

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i thought ethan was his favorite nephew:(

Rebecca said...

i'd like to get my hands on one of those swim diapers for oliver- sexy.