Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Mother's Intuition

A mother's intuition-I have found- means nothing. For months now (five to be exact) I have been so sure I was going to bringing another Allred lady into the world. I was so sure of it I even bought the most beautiful blessing dress in the world for the little intended one. Well, obviously I was wrong. We are expecting a little boy at the beginning of November. My OB insisted I wait until 22 weeks (TORTURE) to find out the sex. That left me way too much time to find really cute things on clearance that I just couldn't resist...pink things. Oh well. Not that I am disappointed. Really, I am not. I was just so sure b/c of my symptoms and things like that. I really didn't care which I had. I am thrilled to be having another little joy because to be frank, I can't handle the drama of one little girl- much less two. Tell me what names you like!!!!!

This is too cute. This was Ella's response when I told her I was having a boy:
E:Mom, can we name the baby Sally.
Me: Honey, it's a boy. That's a girl's name.
E: Oh. I wonder what it's face is look like. I wonder what color it's eyes is.

Cute little girl! I have been wondering the same thing! We can't wait.

6 comments:

Alicia said...

OH!!! I'm so excited. Linc is so sweet and cute, I bet this little guy will be too!

Heather O'Pry said...

Congratulations Claire! Boys are so sweet!

The Fox Family said...

I dont know how I missed that you were pregnant...but CONGRATS!!! And I agree I think boys are easier! :) I was the drama in the family!

Jene and Megan said...

I thought for sure Eric was going to be a girl! haha..you think us women would be able to know what's going on inside our bodies!! :) Congrats on another little dude!!

Rebecca said...

Congrats! i think boys are so sweet and cuddly. i'd take another one any day.

J said...

Ha ha ha! What about those people who "just know" when they conceive? I had no idea I was pregnant, even when I was sick as a dog. :) So much for intuition! 2 little boys will be fun. And Ella will always be your special little girl!