Friday, July 3, 2009

More as promised....again

Ok, so I guess I am a little dramatic. I really thought I lost my pics, but Emily helped me find them in the....wait for it...recycle bin. DUH. So I guess I am a fan of this "green" movement because I am a huge fan of recycling if it means getting my pictures recovered. I am going green. :)











Grandma Becky took all the grand kids out for ice cream (with coupons of course) after a traditional trip to El Charro, followed by a gumball (last pic).


After Link's party on Saturday we had our eyes set on Florida. The cousins were in town and so it was perfect. We all packed in (seriously...you should've seen the car) and drove down. The kids' favorite part of the trip was when cousin Gabe and the Sophia and Lillian would catch little tiny fish in the ocean with a net and then they would put them in the little pools for the kids to torture. It was a fish cemetery by the end of it. Fun times.

2 comments:

Teryn said...

haha! I love that you found them in the recycle bin! lol.. glad that you were able to recover them! Looks like lot's of fun! I absolutely LOVE the beach ;) We're getting ready to head to the Oregon Coast at the end of this month and I'm so excited.. although it will never be as warm as your beach ;(

Amanda said...

Cute pictures...well worth the wait!