Thursday, October 2, 2008

Not just another blogger........

I am not just another blogger slipping into oblivion. I still value the blogging world and consider it a great hobby. Sadly, there is an enemy to my blogging...Hewlitt Packard is the name. He is so disfunctional. Moody guy. Just when I think we are though our bad times together and he performs for me, he pulls a stunt like freezing and telling me my pictures are too big. He is feeling well tonight and is funtioning according to my desires. Here is what you've all been missing out on. Exciting....I know!


Jason and Link Doodle at the park...enjoying the heaven-like fall weather. Something about fall and the feeling in the air is so liberating and exhilirating. I feel like I can do anything.

I have been obsessed with the park. This is another perfectly pleasant fall day. Jason and Ella have just rolled sideways down the hill. Remember doing that? Jason lives like a kid. I think that would make me sick if I tried doing that.

I enrolled Ella in gymnastics. She was going crazy being at the house with me everyday all day. So was I. This is such a fun break....and she LOVES it.

This picture is NOT upside down. This is her doing the "spiderman crawl". She should be called spider woman...she's a pro at this particular move.

See what I mean about Jason being a kid? The color of this pic is weird...but the pic is so cute. The three of them were in a train and went down the slide together.


Ella enjoying the fall weather.

Ella helping her daddy study.



Before enrolling Ella in gymnastics we tried ballet/tap. She liked it but it was a bit too rigid for her. But she looked soooo cute in her little tutu.


The kids saw these mini pumpkins at the store and were sooo excited that I couldn't resist buying them three weeks ago! I know, a little early. That's when these pics were taken. We painted the pumpkins for FHE. They loved it. The pumpkins rotted pretty fast thanks to the GA humidity so Jason threw them in the vast abyss of our forest. Abotu one week ago I bought some regular sized pumpkins which we'll carve in a week or two. Link kept on saying to Jason, "Daddy, my pumpkin. DON'T THROW!".

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Claire- Ella is a beauty just like her mom, and I think she's starting to look more and more like you every picture you post! Her hair is so long and pretty too, I bet you love fixing it! I would! I love the pictures of dad hard at play, it's great when the guys are around to play and give us a break. She is cute in the tutu, and Lincoln is getting so big, and of course just as cute as ever!

Teryn said...

Your kids are so adorable.. all 3 of them ;) Cute pictures... I LOVE the fall weather too! Summer was great, but it's definitely time to cool off a bit. I posted more close up pic's of my bamboo hardwoods floor, did you see them? We're finally moved in, *sigh* finally!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i love the one of ella flipping in mid-air. you inspired me to update, also, and it wasn't even that painful!

Hillarys little Paynes said...

Im glad your not disappearing from the blogging world like some of our cousins... i wont name names... Your kids are so cute, I it just doesnt seem like ella should be as grown up as she is.

Amanda said...

I was wondering where you went! Ella is so cute in her little tutu and ballerina outfit - she is adorable. I am glad you are enjoying the fall weather :) Are you still planning to run the half marathon on Thanksgiving?

Michelle said...

Gymnastics would be a great idea for Toby. And I am going to copy your idea for Family Home Evening. What fun!

Jill Bagley said...

ya go somthin against people who dont take blogging seriously?
how old is lincoln by the way? he looks big--what are your kids' age differences?