Saturday, August 23, 2008

Five Years to the Day...minus one


Jason and I went to a session last night at the Atlanta temple and I couldn't help but remember and reflect upon the day, five years ago (exactly TODAY, minus one day yesterday) when we were sealed and married in that very temple. Not the most glorious temple in the eyes of the beholder...but great in my eyes. I know I have already blogged about our anniversay trip to Gatlinburg...but this on'es for my sweetie....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love you.......forever.

8 comments:

The Watkins said...

I think going to the temple is the best way to celebrate your wedding anniversary. Brings it all back to memory and keeps you strong! I love how your clothes are always so trendy and not once have a seen a picture of you looking like a frumpy mother. Can you give me some lessons on fashion like you used to do?

Alicia said...

Amen to the Watkins! Claire used to dress me in college, and I have say, I don't do so well by myself! Anyways Congrats on 5 wonderful years, and it's great to see you guys still taking time for #1 and #2!!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary - congrats on 5 years! You and Jason are such a good couple :)

Hannah Stayner said...

You can post whatever you want on my stacz website! I dont know how much traffic it will get but I am looking into advertising more.

just email me some pics of your stuff and pricing info and I can have it posted for you

staczdesigns@gmail.com

Freddie said...

the aprons are more of a hobby than any thing but If i get some requests to make some, then i will do that for people if they can get me the fabric. I hate to charge for them but Hannah put some pics on her STACZ site, so if they sell then i guess i will be making more. :) thanks for the interest and i will make you one if you let me know .

Abbey said...

Look at that hot couple! You guys look great after 5 years...and so happy!

Annica said...

Happy Anniversary!

InspirednTired said...

Congrats!