Monday, May 3, 2010





Do not judge me. Quincy is in no sort of pain. He laughed after each face I made. He looks like the cutest bulldog ever.
Jason had a little bug this past week. This is him "recovering".

Can't resist this adorable face.
My little friend. This was not my friend the first time I stumbled on him- really, ON him. Jason casually asks me to water his newly planted plants. "Sure", I innocently say. Oh- if I only knew what was waiting for me. I reached out to turn on the faucet and practically stepped on this little fellow. I screamed and basically refused to water Jason's plants. They are HIS. I want no part of them if it means encountering this snake. Finally- after learning that this snake (and it's friend- YES WE HAVE TWO) is harmless and would actually eat any poisonous snakes- we made a truce and are friends.




6 comments:

Connie said...

I ran over one of those in the Suburan before your house was built on your street!! I backed over it a couple of times to make sure it was dead. Then when i drove by later, it was gone. I must not have killed it!! I HATE snakes - friendly or not!!
Quincy is the cutest little man!! I need to visit him again!! :)

Michelle said...

So, wait...you are friends with the snakes? I can't even fathom that concept. You are brave...so brave. What kind of snakes are they? Just black snakes? I so have the heebie-jeebies right now!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

OhMyGosh! I hate snakes! I'd be afraid it would slither into my bedroom or something!

That little Quincy has some cute smiles and blue eyes! :)

Rebecca said...

awww, quincy is soooo cute! that snake looks freaky- i would be scared to even go outside.

Amanda said...

Those Quincy faces made me laugh! he is so stinking cute!

Jill Bagley said...

oh my crap!!! you guys are the cutest. seriously.
AHHHH--that baby!!
love him.....and yet so well dressed.
where do you shop lady?