Monday, April 5, 2010

For your veiwing pleasure



Of course these are all on here on reverse order. I don't get why blogger does that. It's annoying.Anyway, we've had a very eventful past two weeks. I am aware that this is Allred overload. Sorry. And I posted another one below this post.

The Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Allred's was so much fun. The kids raked in plenty of candy for me! :) And the tradition of putting jelly beans on the trampoline was Link's favorite part.

Baby Quincy not a fan of the tramp/. I would just like to note that he and I are both balding. UGH. There is gobs of hair in my shower daily and in his crib. Sad. The sepia pic is just a reminder of how plentiful his hair was.
Handsome Mr. Allred.


Grandma Jewkes took Ella out on a date to cousin Kailey's ballet recital and then to ice cream.
We took a last minute trip down to St. Simon's Island last week.
.
All the monkeys. To think we all jammed into a 12 passenger van to go down. There were four kids in the back row, three in the next row, then three adults in the next and then two adults in the front. It was kind of loud. Kind of.
I can't get them to dress alike that often. This was the best pic I could get.
This huge pelican must've been a 40 lb. creature. It was HUGE and we just walked right up to it on the pier.

We had way too much with the jet bath. All we had to do was add a little dish soap and the jets did all the work.
Just a little cute crack.




We like crack.
Lukey in goggle is for some reason hilarious. Look at his ears. So cute.



At home in the bath with Quincy. This is their first bath together. Are you supposed to put the bumbo in the bath? Probably not.

Finally, this Easter egg hunt was on the 27th or March at a local neighborhood. It was FREEZING. I would just like to note that today it is 90 degrees. UGH. Way too hot for April.

8 comments:

Jill Bagley said...

love it!! the jelly beans on the tramp are genius!!! wish we could do that , but we have major rain on easter usually. we rarely get to do easter egg hunts here--and when we do--we are from head to toe in rain gear.
holy crap!! 90 degrees? you are so lucky. where are you guys? florida?
and sorry jason, you dont need to worry about little quincy's hair--he'll grow more. but you may not!!!
funny

The Allred Family said...

dang girl! i like crack too. just sayin'. you got some cute pics. i didn't know that was quincy in the first pic (he looks like a chunky monkey)--he looks all grown up in these pics.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

obviously that wasn't you commenting on your own post...that was me.

Alicia said...

You guys are always taking fun little trips. I know it's probably a hassel for the moms, but your kids will always remember your efforts. I love your little easter tradition. So fun to jump on jelly beans. I can't believe how much Quincy has changed already. His hair has lightened so much!!

Anonymous said...

I love all these posts! It's not overload...we love it. :)
Made me miss all those little rascals!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I think I do actually know you. I went to find your blog and saw the Jewkes Family blog and wondered if you could possibly be from the Jewkes family who lived in Georgia that my family came to visit growing up. My maiden name is Hill, and I'm pretty sure you are close to the younger end of that fam--am I right? I'd love to help you look at your images, but this week is CRAZY! Email me and we'll chat more. I have never heard of picnik, but I am a big fan of photoshop. You can purchase older versions at Sams club for a decent price.

Kristen Hill Duke
kristendukephotography (at) yahoo (dot) come

Lindsey said...

I LOVED all these pictures. And when the heck did Kailey become a giant person?! I mean....she's not giant (in fact she looks super skinny)...just REALLY grown up!

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Fun pictures. You guys are lucky (and crazy) to go on all those fun little trips, even if it is a huge hassle. Those kids will grow up with great memories.