Saturday, February 6, 2010

We Be Rockin that BEAT!!!

There she is...Fergie Ferg...you see that tiny dot?? :)

Some girls from the dental office and I went out to the Black Eyed Peas concert on Thursday night. LMFAO and Ludacris opened up. It was so much fun. They are GREAT performers and good singers to. I have many a few concerts where I left wondering how they ever got a contract.

PS- The duck tape on Lincoln's doorknob worked!!! Now I just have to deal with new issues. Like for instance- the fact that my son is a kleptomaniac. He stole from Joann's fabric's the other day. I guess he thought the ring pop was NOT worth jail time b/c when I told him he could go to jail for stealing (nothing like scare tactics) he wanted to return it.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm jealous!!! What a fun night with the girls!! I know you love some Fergie too! HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Linc is punishing you for locking him in his room.... J/K Seriously though I think it's normal for every kid to steal something in their life. He'll probably never do it again now that he knows the consequences.

The Fox Family said...

haha I LOVE that you went to see the black eyed peas! So awesome!

Meredith said...

I bet that was so fun!! Jealous.
LOL to Lincoln. Avery hasn't stolen anything yet....I'm sure our time will come. Every kid does it. (Well, except me.) HA!

Lauren said...

oh those pictures always make it seem like you were further away than you really were! fun to have an outing with the girls!

The Watkins said...

Just wanted to tell you that I've been thinking of you. I LOVE watching the Olympics and I was remembering when you, me, and Alicia went to the women's mogels medal ceremony to see the Dave Matthews Band play afterwards. I can't remember all the details of the night...but I remember you guys being there. Also, I was watching a VHS video I made our Freshman year. It's basically a video journal of the day it was recorded. I'm up at 2am and it's snowing and I was saying how much I missed you b/c you're in CA with your sister and we always stay up late talking about LIFE. I can't believe that was SO long ago! Man, I'm turning 27 next month! Where has the time gone? Anyway, just wanted to say that you've been on my mind and I hope you are doing well. I'm glad you love your little baby to pieces. Let me know if you visit TX any time soon. I'd love to see you and this time I won't be sick and prego. Take Care!