Saturday, December 5, 2009


Jason loves making gingerbread houses every year. He takes the construction of it very seriously. Oh...and the kids love it too! :)
The semi-finished Christmas tree. It's a work in progress. Jason is studying for his organic chem 2 final.....so he's slightly busy! :)

And we were preparing all week for this. Every year the city jason works in, Hampton, has a Christmas parade and after the businesses open there doors for refreshments. The dental office (in the hopes of drumming up business :)) served up cookies and my mother-in-law's famous dutch hot chocolate. There was a huge line outside our dental office. The party was definifetly at our place. I made about 600 cookies (like I said- I've been busy) and my mother-in-law made A LOT more than that. So, above is my picture of the parade. See how fast they were going? :) Grandpa Allred was driving like a maniac!
Before the parade an orthodontist's office in another city was doing pictures with Santa. Obviously this is from my camera, not theirs.


The cutest boy in the world. Quincy is getting huge...and soooo sweet. He's been my best baby thus far. But, that doesn't say much either! He's very gassy/burpy but other then that he's a pretty happy baby. Last night he even slept from 9:30-3 and then to 7:30. SWEET! I actually felt semi-rested.

8 comments:

Teryn said...

Love all the pictures :) You look fabulous, as always. And Quincy is absolutely ADORABLE.. I love all his hair :) So cute.. these pictures of him are helping me remember why I go through all the nausea that turns into throwing up EVERY.DAY.! ugh... the end result is worth it :) By the way.. all 3 of your kids are just dolls! so cute!

Rebecca said...

awww, he's so cute! I'm soooo excited to hold him a few weeks! he's changed so much already. you looks great by the way.

Anonymous said...

yay! Glad he is sleeping semi good. HE is PRECIOUS!! KEep the posts coming. Miss you!!

Majoros Family said...

So Cute! We are going to attempt a gingerbread train this year :)

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Quincy is adorable. thanks for posting more pictures! I can't believe you made 600 cookies! Don't they know you just had a baby?

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

quincy is way cuter than those pictures. girl, do you need to borrow my camera?? That tree's cute--but honestly it needs some help. aren't i ms. negative?

Amanda said...

Your tree is pretty - i was admiring it on friday night! Quincy is such a cute chunk!

Jill Bagley said...

AHHH, i wish jason would give a crap about christmas decorating.
we fight about it every year. im the one who gets the tree, and the decorations out of storage/attic every year. im the one who has to do the lights and the tree-- but this year, i told him that outside lights are his responsibility and he had to get everything out of the attic. baby steps. maybe one christmas, he will do everything. ( wishful thinking) .
funny about lincoln sniffer. you would hate my house. it definately has a oregon smell. sam and katie always say when they get home from visiting they have to wash everything that was in my house.
the kiddos are so cute!!!