Friday, December 18, 2009

Ella's school Chrsitmas party



Look at my chunk monkey......this baby, Elijah, was born 6 days after Quincy and weighed about a half pound less at his birth.
Grandma Jewkes and Ella. Ella was so excited to have her there. I think her expression says it all.


Singing "Rudolph". She even begged her teachers to sing a solo. I had no idea she was such an extrovert.
This is the gift she got from the gift exchange. She demanded that everyone looks at it and tell her how pretty she looked in it.

7 comments:

Alicia said...

Awww.....I just love that Ella loves school so much. Love the new look on Jason. Your little guy is adorable!! He is a chunky monkey, but hey is there a better way?? Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!

Rebecca said...

how cute! jason- the mountain man! you better not let quincy get any bigger til i get there and can hold him! I seriously CANNOT wait!

Meredith said...

Quincy is a chunky monkey! SO cute. Ella is precious too. Ilove how excited and into it she is.
Avery misses her.

Amanda said...

Oh Quincy is so sweet - what a chunk. You can totally tell that Ella loves school. Her face is priceless in the pictures with G'ma Becky.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

what a diva! and who is that mountain man??

Connie said...

Ella is so cute! I miss your kids! I need to come and meet "not so little" Quincey! He is darling! Patt tpld me he is such a fun little guy! Thank you for sharing your kids with her!! She loves them!
I like the sruff look on Jason!!

Allred Family said...

SEE YOU SOOOOONNNN!!