Thursday, April 16, 2009

For the Allred SUPERFAN:

In case you're a HUGE Allred fan (we have a wide fan base you know)....here's a second taste of our Easter weekend and other recent events.
So I have a confession....I am pregnant. I guess I am saying that b/c I look super chubby in all these pics....but let's be honest- I am only ten weeks! Anyone who knows me know that I am a huge food connoisseur. We are due in early November. YEAH!




What Huggies? Really? this is supposed to protect my son from leaking?
We hide our kids Easter baskets on Easter. They LOVED looking for them. Link's was hanging on the bathroom door and Ella's was under the Dining room table. The Easter bunny underestimated them b/c the kids found the baskets way too fast. Sorry about the blurry pic, but you get the idea if the excitement.



We planted our garden this past weekend. Jason has been working so hard on it...thanks! Hopefully it pays off.





The billions of Easter eggs, ripe for the picking. Ella somehow only went away with four.
The blow-up toy thingies that Jason enjoyed far more than the kids.

Pleased to be waiting in a 15 minute line for a jumpy thingie( I am sure that's the technical term).

The baby chick that Ella fell in love with and immediately named Sparkle Rainbow.
Ella and Link at a petting zoo (part of our Easter spectacular weekend). Ella is saying "TA-DA!".
Link was quite the scavenger....he got tons of loot!

I forgot to post this picture in the Master's post. This a piece of the Master's green that Jason stole. He now has it in a huge pot (he quickly threw out my orchid)...and he coddles it like a newborn.
P.S.- I just realized that this was Allred overload....SORRY!!!!!! FYI-I am planning on printing this for my own journal.

9 comments:

Erica said...

Claire!!!! Congrats on the pregnancy! That is such GREAT news! When are you due? And for the record, you do not look "chubby" AT ALL in those pictures! you are beatuiful!!! Georgia looks BEAUTIFUL! I would like to close my eyes and be there right now in the sunshine! :) I guess that is what I get for living in the northeast.

Rebecca said...

so fun to read. where was that easter hunt thing? that looks really fun. your kids are so cute and I think you look really good- i really like your hair.

Rachel said...

I'm an allred superfan! :) Where is that smorgasbord of Easter splendidness? Griffin is moving up in the world!!

Lauren said...

Great photos - how did you leave the petting zoo without that chick? :)

Congrats on the pregnancy!

J said...

Way to fill us in on the whole pregnancy thing. You didn't even sound that enthusiastic about it! But congrats none-the-less!
Super cute Easter pictures by the way. I love the face paints. :)

Jill Bagley said...

i just love your blog claire. i wish i was as funny as you. SOOO weird because In a lot of those pictures, your Ella , looks like my Lucy.
and i love the name Sparkle rainbow. Lincoln doesnt look very stoked about the chick.
that is like my ideal name for anything cute.
and CONGRATULATIONS!! you dont look remotely chubby.

Greg, Joy, Riley, Carter and Landon said...

Your Easter Egg hunt looked like a blast.Was this in Griffin? By the way, I had a baby chick for 2 weeks when I was 5. I named it Rosey Rainbow Carlin. It left our family expectantly ...I think my mom had something to do with it.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

you should start an allred superfan club. i would totally join if the fees were nominal!

The Watkins said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! That's very exciting! I have been totally out of the blogging world, but I was trying to get caught up on what you were up to...I'm glad I took the time to read the details or I'm sure I could have over-looked that huge, important detail. My hubby will be in Atlanta all next week, or somewhere out there. I told him I've always wanted to go to Georgia. If only I could just leave everything and get away...that would be nice! Hope you're feeling well and not too nauseous these days.