Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter: Part 1




Seriously, I have so many Easter pictures...I guess I don't need to post them of every event. But with both our families here in the area, there were 4 Easter egg hunts, two big fat Sunday dinners. You get the idea. Here's the beginning.

We had a our first Easter egg hunt at a playgroup at my friend Meredith's house. Link got about four eggs, climbed up into the tree house and ate all the stuff inside. He did not understand that he completely lost his chances of maximizing his egg count by wanting to eat immediately. He learned fast though. By the fourth egg hunt, he was a seasoned hunter.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I love that Linc did that. Logan did the exact same thing. Except he just shook his eggs until they burst jelly beans everywhere. I'm glad yall had great weather, we had to do the hunt indoors. The kids look so cute in their outfits.

Rachel said...

I don't know why, but that picture of Lincoln makes me think of Jacob....

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

i don't blame him...who can resist the creamy cadbury egg??

Lauren said...

look at your cute kids - what a fun easter... if you have more pics, post them!

J said...

I love Linc in pink! What cute kids you got, sista!