Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Wild Wild West


After the funeral, we had a week to do whatever we wanted in Utah while we waited for the Jewkes family reunion to start in CO. We had fun. Ella got a ride with my cousin Charlie on his motorcycle. She looks like a natural huh?

Lincoln rode his machine of choice- a tractor with my cousin-in-law, Brandon. I cannot even express how excited he was.

Ella still has not stopped talking about her horsey, "Prince", How fitting for our little princess to ride a horsey named Prince. She was in heaven. It's the only thing she talks about when telling people about her two week trip out west.

At the petting zoo at Gardner village.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Your kids are such sweet little heart breakers. I love the pictures of Ella on the horse and the motorcycle. She's precious.

kateworthi said...

Looks and sounds like you had so much fun out there! I only wish we could have seen more of each other. The short time we got was pure bliss for me! :) I love you and miss ya tonz. WE'VE GOT to COME Visit each OTHER! I know, I've been saying that for a while! Did you ever get to see my family out there?