Monday, April 28, 2008

Country Life




We are official red-necks. Yes, we live down the street from horses. But no this is not our yard with all the broken down cars in it. It's just around the corner. Don't you love the no-zoning districts?? Ella and Lincoln love to take a walk and feed the horses carrots. They are so fearless. It suprises me. Except this time, Ella claims the horsey bit her (notice the pic of her extending her hand). I'm sure it was just a nibble. We had a funny conversation on the way home tho...here it is
E: Mom, I can smell the horses.
C: really, what do they smell like?
E: Like the cows.
C: What do the cows smell like?
E: like Ella.
C: When Ell's poopy?
E: Yeah, and when Dee Doo's poopy too.

I share the same sentiment about these two animals. Phew!!!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

LOL - Ella is so smart! Gotta love the country life...

Lindsey said...

I'm glad she admits her poop is stinky. :)

The Watkins said...

Kids say the cutest things! I can't wait for Madison to start talking.

Rachel said...

So funny! I'm glad you wrote this story down...Ella's hair is getting SO LONG!!!

Rebecca said...

I'll second that stinky poop. oh, and BTW, it was Brian who commented under my name about Lincoln's hair. He was just trying to make me look bad...:)

Alicia said...

She's cute, and I love her little comments. I can't wait till Logan can say words.

Anonymous said...

adorable. Ella is so cute!

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

That's hilarious! Personally I think Lincoln smells worse than the horses and cows...but that's just my opinion.

kateworthi said...

This makes me want to settle down in the country.. but then again, nah - I don't think I could live that far away from fast food. Because I'm the BEST homemaker!!! :) XOXO

The Thomas Family said...

You gotta love the smells of country living.
Ella is such a funny girl.