Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Part I of a two-part series :)

 

Happy Birthday Dr.Suess! Ella and Link dressed-up. I guess first graders were not allowed and so Ella's less-than-nice teacher made her take off her sign and het. MEAN!!! Don't even get me started.

Buddies.

Seriously, Quincy is obsessed with Isosa. And Stewart (who is picture-less in this post). He lives in our neighborhood and goes to our church. They get along perfectly and just laugh when they are togethter.
PRECIOUS!!!!!!
 
 

This is us with the Richardson family at the Savannah River Damn/Rapids.
 

Quincy's favorite thing to do- collect and throw rocks.
 
 

Post-church pics.
 

Pretty ladies!!

Yes. That's a tatto on his forehead. Product of going to a birthday party on Saturday and mom doing everything besides removing skin to get it off. He's still pretty dang cute.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Teryn said...

can you believe all 4 of those little munchkins are yours?!! I mean, where does the time go! And that was totally a joke bc even though time seems to have passed me by like crazy, every single one of your kids has SO much of you in them. I think Ella has the most "jason" in her but she still looks a ton like you to me too! What little darlings! Loved your updates!