Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Part 2

                          These next two posts were put on in reverse by me my children. Dang kids.


                                          
Miss Charlotte-y at five months

Ella in her school play "Hop to It". Her part was narrarator. I was super excited util she told me she was narrarator #216 or something. She had one line. But she said it perfectly. :) 

In the throngs of bunnies.

Ella and Lincoln at their first soccer practice. They are taking it through the YMCA and have the nicest coaches ever- Coach Jason and Coach Brian (not MY Jason...just to clarify). They are giddy every time its soccer time. And I must admit they have some skills.

Quincy doesn't mind coming along either.
 

And Charlotte doesn't seem to mind anything. She goes along with pretty much everything.

And smiles whiles she's at it. I need to take a memo from her.
 

The kids' first game. Go JAGUARS!!!!!!!!
 
 

Proud and loud mom on the sidelines.
 
 
 
 
Posted by PicasaDyeing Easter eggs. Why do I beleive everything I see/pin on pinterest? I don't know. But some genius said you could dye EAster eggs with Kool-aid. Sure you can. But there is such little variety of colors that they all turned out red or purpleish/brownish. They are now in the garbage.
FAIL.
Note to self: just buy the real dye next time.

3 comments:

Teryn said...

what cute little soccer players! Claira is in soccer too and I think it's so fun! And yeah... just buy the egg dying kit, it's not even $1.. haha!

kateworthi said...

Once again, makin' us regular moms look like chumps. You are the best, most fun mom! I am not cool like you. :)

Lindsey said...

Your family is so stinking precious.