Sunday, January 8, 2012

The motherload II

So yeah, I have a ton of pictures. So...this is heaven for all you Allred fans. :) I hope you know that I know that there are no fans. Don't worry- I am in touch with reality. I just like to pretend. :) So....here we go.

This next series of pictures is why Uncle Billy coined the name "dandelion hair". If you blow it and make a wish, it WILL come true.















SOOOO outdated, but for my posterity's sake, gotta post these next pics of Charlotte at eight weeks. And she weighed 12.7 at her two month appoitnment and had a bi-lateral ear infection. But was still as sweet as can be. I had no clue she wasn't feeling well.







Ella's girl scout troop got to say the pledge of allegiance at the annual Columbia County tree lighting. They all wore matching "girl scout" scarves and froze their tiny little buns off. It was actually cold. believe it or not.

And of course Jason the kids built this awesome gingerbread house.





Posted by PicasaAnd these last two pics are compliments of Ella's photography.

1 comment:

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Q's hair is awesome! Charlotte is looking like Ella!