Thursday, December 15, 2011

Our beautiful Charlotte Alexandra gets a name and a blessing by her dad on Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa Jewkes' house. So many righteous priesthood holders in the circle- 6 uncles, 2 grandpas, 1 great uncle, 1 dad and one friend- Mike Forsyth. Lucky girl!









                                                  What a cute guy! Espen-my nephew- is darling.





                           Our family of six. Holy crap, I am way too young to have four kids....:)







This gorgeous dress was painstakingly made by Grandma Becky. So beautiful and such a great keepsake!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Teryn said...

what a beautiful blessing dress! You're right, you're way too young to have 4 kids! I seriously can't believe it! I do have a friend in my ward that is our age, was married about the same time we were (fall 2003) and has 5 kids..so, she has you beat ;) But heck, I say keep making those babies, they are TOOOOOO cute! ;)

Lauren said...

I second that, you are much too young to have 4 kids... and that dress, so lovely.

looks like a wonderful and special day

Kathy said...

You really have an adorable family. Nice to catch up once in a while and read your blog.
Kathy Harker