Thursday, October 13, 2011

Charlotte Part II



                                 The kids enjoying the wonder of having a new sibling.

                                               So happy with her "I'm a big sister" sticker.



She looks so different now! As I am posting this she is almost unrecognizable. So chubby and swollen in this pic!









Could Jason be any prouder? On Friday (the day after she was born) he wore a pink shirt to school and this "Its a girl" pen. How sweet and proud!


Our first family pic. I don't wanna talk about it. Ok, I will. I am so...well, fluffy. And let me just say, that one week later, my ankles and legs are STILL retaining fluids from all the stuff they pumped me with.


                       Leaving the hospital at 6lbs 14 oz. And on Tuesday she had already agined back all of her birth weight. Sore? Yes, the child LOVES to eat. All I can say is "OUCH!". Yes, I look like I have been hit by a train. A train named Charlotte.





                                             Her first bath at home. NOT a fan of that.



                               

Post- bath with all of her "fluffiness". FYI- Fluffy with Charlotte is a great thing. Check out her fluffy hair!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She is so pretty! I love all of her hair. You have such an adorable family Claire. Miss you guys.

Jake and Emily Hutchings Family said...

oh claire! she's so cute! i love all of her ducky fluff hair! i am working on updating my blog...per your request!

Jessica Sedgwick said...

She is so beautiful!!!