Wednesday, August 10, 2011

J's first day :)

Of course I HAD to take a picture of Jason and his first day too. I would be remiss if I didn't document this important day in Allred history. And up on the shelf you can see the huge jar of preserved teeth he took to class that his dad has been collecting for him. Who wants to take a whiff of that? YUMMY!!!!

PS- I am sure you notice the bright green "cast" on Q's leg still. He was supposed to get it off on Monday and he did but they refashioned it into this boot called an RFC just to protect him for two more weeks. The good news is its removable so I was actually able to wash that nasty leg and toes. OH- the smell. And cutting his nasty toenails has never given me so much pleasure.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am excited for your new adventure! I can't believe how quick everybody has started school, it seems like you just left. We will miss having you around. Can't wait to meet baby girl in October!