Thursday, November 18, 2010

ZUMBA!!!!!

I cannot beleive it but some people have no idea what Zumba is......I guess I didn't really get it until about six months ago and now I am OBSESSED. Wish I could say I look this cool/good doing it. I don't. This lady (Tanya Beardsley) is HUGE in the Zumba world and is a major pro. Watch and LOVE. :) Take into consideration the first song is a warm-up. Keep watching...promise...it defnitely gets your heart rate going. Like I said, I burnt 763 calories last Saturday in an hour long class. Beat that!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow I have never tried Zumba but they have it at my gym...maybe one day I'll give it a shot...but I am pretty sure I don't have those dance moves in me anymore...I would for sure never, ever, be able to wear one of those cute tops! I am proud of you Claire...working out with kids at home is hard, and you are a teacher...look at you using your education...driving to Heber did us both some good...remember when we got in the car accident...yeah...when it gets cold outside I always think about that! xoxo

The Fox Family said...

zumba is really fun...but i look like a loser doing it. you must be able to shake it girl!!!

Just a Canadian Girl said...

zumba looks intersting. is it hard?

Rachel said...

Zumba: for coordinated people.


Not happening.