Friday, March 19, 2010

The Boys

I don't know what is up with this first pic. It looks like I took it with my camera phone. Anyway, this was Lincoln attempting to take of his shirt the wrong way.

Quincy falling asleep in his favorite place- in his daddy's lap.
Their night time routine. Quincy and Jason enjoy Bill O'Reilly nightly.
This is soooo stinking cute. And big. We know where he gets that from. In fact, when I was pregnant I was told my several different midwifes that Quincy was breech. They finally did an ultrasound to double check and they determined that he was not breech but just had a really big bum!
My little snuggle bunny. He is such a momma's boy.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Quincy is a doll!!! I love the last one of him in that white outfit with the cuet mohawk!

Rachel said...

I'm totally jealous of your St. thomas trip...looks amazing. And Quincy could be Dee Doo's twin in the last pic. So dang cute.

Rebecca said...

quincy looks just like link in the last pic. there are some definite similarities in that pic of oliver with the sweater and of quincy.

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Holy Cow--that bum is unbelievable. So squishy and cute.

Mercy said...

You have the most darling family and it seems like you guys are really good at just enjoying life! Yes, I have a blog but I've been terrible about posting for the last six months or so. Your blog may have just given me the incentive I needed to get crackin' ~ thanks!