Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FYI

Hey all you friends looking for a steal for V-day. My mom told me that Shutterfly is giving away a free 8x8 portait book. You just upload your pics, write your text and viola! You have a gorgeous thoughtful gift. Go to http://ck.shutterfly.com/inspire/?cid=CKMDJANSVFB and then you enter in the code at check-out. It expires Feb.28tt so you have some time. They have some great ideas like "The ABC's of Jason" (my husband's name) or, "A Tribute". I handmade a book last year "The Reasons why I Love Jason" and it was much appreciated by him....but a lot of work for me. Here's the code:
CK47-EXTE-XNUT-PXVVFF

4 comments:

J said...

Thanks, maybe I'll try it!

Lindsey said...

Claire! I WAS kidding. If I really thought you were that shallow and selfish, I wouldn't tell you! lol. No really- I was just teasing you and I love you dearly...and I love your blog.

And also, I didn't say I was dieting. I just like to count my calories and then at the end of the day go "WHOA!!! That's a LOT of calories." lol.

Anonymous said...

THanks. I'll have to try it out!

Teryn said...

Hey! So, I thought this would be a GREAT idea to make a book for Russ before he deploys this year. I went through the whole process.. got to check out and typed in the code you have and it said, "sorry, this code has already been used." So, maybe that is just a code for your mom.. have you tried it? Anyway, it was a really cute idea ;)