Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Lincoln!













How cute does Ella look in this picture. Strike a pose! She's in the red dress in the middle.







These are just some of the pictures I have from Link's B-day celebration on the 14th. I know, I know...I have been the worst blogger ever. What a hypocrite I am. I hate bad bloggers! :) Anyway....as you can tell, we had a firetruck birthday complete with a tour of the local fire station. It ended up being quite eventful because one of the genius foremen thought it was would be cool to turn on the siren and honk the horn right when 16 3-year olds walked up. Screaming ensued and most kids wouldn't even let their mom's put them down. One guest, Toby, had to go home ( I just added the pic of Toby in terror...I shouldn't laugh, but it was funny...and sad b/c he went home!). He could not recover. I have great pictures of the terror. Later, I promise. The highlight of the party for me was when Jason and London volunteered to be "fires". They taped yellow and red crepe paper streamers all over themselves and ran around while I screamed, "Put the fire out!". The kids had water guns and water balloons with which they put those flamers (don't read into that pun) out. :) It was hilarious and soooo much fun. More pics to come....stay tuned.

9 comments:

Annica said...

That's so cute that they volunteered to be "fire." I bet that was a blast for the kids!

Rebecca said...

that LOOKS hilarious (the fire-water fight). what a cute cake- did you make that?

Teryn said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! Jason cracks me up ;)

Anonymous said...

that was such a fun party!!

Wish you could have been at Avery's, but it was nice to have the men there too. :) Did Jason tell you about the tinkerbell cake? I posted pictures on my blog!!

Jill Bagley said...

K---Your comments crack me up. i dont even want to hear your whining about my grecian cruise and wedding ring!! looks like you got a very full, and stimulating trip to the bahamas/florida ( whatever) and BOSTON!!!~ and then your going on a grecian cruise next year??? copy cat. ive never been anywhere with just my husband in 10 years!!
but anyway seriously---your not seriously feeling bad about your life are you?i would trade you anyday.ahhh to live by your rich parents in your big mansion house. and have tons of bros and sisters around!! gosh i really feel sorry for you :)
silly silly claire. i would trade you diamonds for your family anyday. no offense to my family :)
hope your coming to the st george reunion---are you coming?

kateworthi said...

Thanks Jill.... Sheesh. just kiddin' - no offense taken. From me anyway...

Well, Claire - Happy Birthday Link! I totally forgot it was his big day. Sorry. He's such a stuf. It lloks like you guys had a good time. How have you been feeling? You look really good in the pics. But I can't see them all. For some reason, I can't see all the pics on blogs anymore. I don't know what happened, but it greatly decreases my enjoyment of blog reading. That's part of the reason why I never do it anymore. And I don't really care if you hate me! I'm over it! :)
Love ya! Can't wait to see you so soon!

kateworthi said...

stud. But in case STUF is cool- he could be that too.

Lauren said...

oh look at his mohawk - what a handsome little boy! great idea for a party too - I love the way the kids were so attentive to the fireman!

Jessica Sedgwick said...

Claire, I made that same birthday cake for Caleb when he turned 3! You must have the kids birthday cake ideas book from mom. It looks great! Fun party idea!