Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE LITTLE LINCOLN!











Just thought I'd throw those pics in. Just enjoying popsicles on a hot hot Sunday.


Lincoln's 5th birthday was today....what a big boy. When I asked him what he wanted for his birthday breakfast he said pancakes with a strawberry uncutted. :) Done. Anything for my little Lincoln. Jason and I decorated his room (which he is sharing with Ella b/c both of them are too scared to sleep by themselves) while the two kidlets were sleeping. I said to Jason, "Why don't we just decorate the kitchen so Link doesn't wake up super early excited about all this and in the process wake up everyone else". He shook his head. Prophesy fulfilled. 6:30 and I hear joyful screaming and yelling.



These next pics are at Chuck E. Cheese's. Lincoln's other birthday request. It seriously is a kids' dream. I remember going there as a kid and LOVING it. I remember adoring those ridiculous Chuck E. Cheese shows. There was a sign saying "Live Chuck E. Cheese show every half hour". I got kind of excited thinking about reminiscing and thinking about my kids having the same memories. LIARS! They showed a live Chuck E Cheese show from somewhere else on a tiny screen. That's really taken CEC down a notch in my book. But all in all the kids had the time of their life. And I wouldn't be lying if I said Jason did too.







RIGHT after teaching ZUMBA. I look disgusting but this is our birthday pic for Link's 5th.




Link's water squirter. So thrilled with my dollar tree purchase.



This is a card that Ella made on her own, without any prodding or even reminding on my part. Sweet, sweet thoughtful girl. I need to give her more credit for those things. She is sooo good at doing sweet things for people. It said "The sun is yellow. Lincoln you are sweet. I love you.". How precious.





After Lincoln exclaimed, "Dad, this is the best day EVER!".

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Fun! I can't believe Linc and Avery are 5...well, she will be soon enough. Happy Birthday LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! Looks like the perfect birthday.

Love all your Spain pictures they make me want to go. You are doing great on updating your blog :)

Teryn said...

happy birthday lincoln!! I remember when he and Claira were crawling around when we came to visit you.. both of them under a year.. here we are, 5 years later.. craziness! time sure does fly!

Jessica Sedgwick said...

So cute of Ella to make that sweet card! chuck e. cheese IS a dream come true to kids. But I can't stand that germy place!